Orders & Returns!
We Ship Wordlwide!
The values mentioned are estimations by our delivery services. Also is not consider times spend on customs or local delivery services.
- Portugal Continental:
- Standard Shipping: 2-3 days | Registered Shipping: 1-3 days | Express Shipping: 1 day
- Portugal Islands:
- Standard Shipping: 5-15 days
- Standard Shipping: 4-5 days | Express Shipping: 2-3 days
- Standard Shipping: 5-7 days
- Rest of the World:
- Standard Shipping: 7-15 days
Formation of Contract
The information contained in these Terms does not constitute a sale proposal, but merely an invitation to trade. No contract with respect to the mentioned products will be established between the Seller and the user without the order having been accepted by the first (regardless of whether a debit has been made to the user’s account or not). If the order is not accepted after any debit has been made to the user’s account, the respective amount will be refunded in full.
To place an order you must follow the online purchase process and click on “Confirm & Pay”.
You will then receive an email confirming that your order has been received by the Seller (the “Order Confirmation”). You should be aware that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. The order constitutes only a proposal to purchase one or more of our products.
Any order is subject to the respective acceptance by the Seller, which will always be confirmed by sending an email communicating the shipment of the product (s)
- Shipping confirmation
The purchase and sale contract between Seller and user (Contract) will only be formalized with the communication of the Shipping Confirmation. The Contract will only concern the products mentioned in the Shipping Confirmation. The Seller will not be obliged to supply any other products that may appear in the order, until the shipment of them has been the subject of another Shipping Confirmation.
- Sale to Countries Outside European Union
We draw your attention that purchases made to countries outside the European Union may be covered by expenses and customs duties payable at destination.
Any order for products is subject to product availability.
The company PEDRO BARRENTO UNIPESSOAL, LDA, is not responsible for the loss or damage caused in all orders sent by postal service or unregistered transport service.
All deadlines for delivery of the goods are indicative, and the customer cannot claim from the company PEDRO BARRENTO UNIPESSOAL, LDA, compensation for having been exceeded.
- Track my order
When your order is shipped, a code will be available in your account, so you can find it on the website of the carrier you have chosen.
If you have difficulty locating your order, please contact us by email: email@example.com
- Order receipt
All orders delivered must be subject to verification and control by the customer. In the event of anomalies, they must be recorded on the carrier’s waybill. Without the proper notes from the customer, the order cannot be the subject of a subsequent dispute with the Seller.
The verification of the product’s status is considered to have been carried out once the shipping guide is signed. After receiving the order if the product is damaged, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone within a maximum period of 24 hours so that we can quickly activate the claim procedures. Any packaging received at our premises without identification of the sender or sent for collection, will not be accepted.
- Order content errorThe claim of non-conformity of the products in comparison with the data of the order placed must be made within a maximum period of 24 hours upon delivery of the order under penalty of not being accepted by the Seller.
- Difficulties in deliveringIf the carrier is unable to deliver the order, it will try again the next day or contact you to schedule a new delivery. In the specific case of CTT Expresso, a postcard will be left to collect the order at the post office.
Refusal of Order
The Seller will not be liable, before the user or any third party, for the withdrawal of any product that appears on this website, for the alteration or elimination of any materials or contents of this website, nor for the refusal to complete the processing or to accept any order that has been object of sending an Order Confirmation.
Right of Free Resolution by the User – “Cooling OFF”
The user who contracts as a consumer can freely terminate the Contract within 15 days from the date of delivery of the products. In this case, the user will be refunded for the full price paid for the products, in accordance with the terms of the Return Conditions (see clause 13 below).
Please see in the Return Conditions how to return products. The right to terminate the Contract will only take place if the products are returned in the same state in which they were received by the user. This must return it with all instructions, documents and packaging materials. Any damaged product, which is not in the same condition as it was received by the user, or which has signs of use beyond the mere opening of the respective packaging will not be refunded.
Please take care when handling the product (s) while they are in your possession and keep the original boxes, instructions, documents and other packaging materials in your possession. , for later return and collection of products.
More detailed information on the right to terminate the contract and the explanations regarding the respective exercise are the subject of clause 13 of these Terms. This provision does not affect any rights resulting from the law.
Provided that they are available (see clause 5 above), the Seller will make the best efforts so that, except in exceptional circumstances, the products included in a Shipping Confirmation are delivered to the user on the date indicated therein, or not with date indication, within 15 days from the date of the Order Reception Confirmation.
- Possible reasons for the delay include:
- Specialized products;
- Unforeseen circumstances;
- Delivery area;
If, for any reason, the Seller is unable to deliver on the scheduled date, the user will have the option of maintaining the order by extending the delivery period or canceling it against full refund. The user should take into account that, in any case, the Seller does not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays.
For the purposes of these Terms, a “delivery” is considered to be made or a product is considered “delivered” with the signature of the delivery receipt at the agreed address.
Impossibility of Delivery
If the Seller is unable to proceed with delivery after 1 attempt, he will endeavor to find a safe place to leave the product ordered. A note will be left explaining where the product is and how the respective order can be collected.
Return and Warranty Condictions
- General rule for return
If the user wants to return a product, he must do so by handing it over to a freight company to the seller’s address or personally delivering it at the store’s headquarters. The user must contact the Seller using the electronic form of the respective return or by calling 234 369 022.
The user must return the product in the same package used in the first delivery. Whenever possible, the user must accompany the product to be returned from all original boxes, instructions / documents and packaging materials. The Seller will inspect the returned product. Any product that has been damaged, that is not in the same condition in which the user received it or that shows signs of use beyond the simple opening of the packaging, does not give the right to a refund. The User will be responsible for transport costs (shipping and collection costs). Except in the products of the flagged campaigns, it is not possible to make returns.
- Return by withdrawal
The User has up to 15 days after the date of delivery of the products to return them, without any justification being required (except in the case of products made to your specification or customized). The User will be responsible for transport costs (shipping and collection costs). Collection costs are the same as shipping. These costs will be deducted from your initial payment, and the balance will be returned to you.
- Return of defective productsIf the user understands that the product supplied, at the time of delivery, does not comply with the provisions of the Contract, he must promptly contact the Seller via an electronic form, informing him of the product status and respective defects. The Seller will inspect the returned product and inform the user of the right to replacement or refund (if applicable), via email, within a reasonable time. The Seller, as a rule, proceeds to refund or replacement as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of confirmation via email that the user is entitled to a refund or replacement of the defective product. Products returned by the user for defective reasons, if confirmed, will be refunded in full for the amount paid, including delivery charges and return charges. The refund of any amount paid will always be made via the payment method used to purchase the product.
- RefundThe refund will take place as soon as possible (in any case, within 14 days from the date of notification of the return). The refund of any amount will always be made using the same payment method used to purchase the product, whenever possible.
These provisions do not prejudice any rights of the user, which result directly from the law.
After-Sales Assistance and Manufacture Warranty:
All equipment is covered by the 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, guaranteed by the respective brands. In the case of defective products, you must report it, informing your order number and description of the malfunction:
- by email: email@example.com
- by Mail: PEDRO BARRENTO UNIPESSOAL, LDA – Rua Diogo Cão, 6 R / Ch Dto, 3830-772 Praia da Barra – Gafanha da Nazaré, Portugal.
- By phone: 234 369 022
The costs of returning or collecting items within the Warranty period will be borne by the customer.
Please check the complete Terms & Condictions.